Snowflake MultiTeach & Business 5.6 Released
23 JANUARY 2018
New in Snowflake MultiTeach:
1. Added Poll - a Student Response System, to Lessons Online.
Poll can be accessed from student devices such as tablets, Chromebooks, smart phones and laptops.
Use Poll at the end of an instruction to measure if the students retained the presented information or to revise lessons in a fun engaging way.
Poll can be used in tandem with for example Zones in MultiTeach. No account is required to answer questions. Polls can be accessed via the website ansr.it.
2. Added the Dyslexic font to the Lessons app in MultiTeach and Lessons Online, to increase readability for persons with dyslexia.
One in five students, or 15-20% of the population, has a language based learning disability, so we felt that this is important to address in our software.
3. Added Czech keyboard layout.
4. Fixed a bug with Lessons import in the file browser and cloud drives, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and Microsoft One Drive.
5. Re-named the “Stage” app to “Show”.
6. Updated translations
New in Snowflake Business:
1. Added Czech keyboard layout.
2. Re-named the “Stage” app to “Show”.
3. Updated translations
4. General fixes and performance improvements